
Friday, January 25, 2008
-- soler~!! --
have gone for the scs interview..for the job of sap helpdesk..its quite competitive..since there are 9 people who went..i guess everyone who went are quite nervous about the results..but till now..i'm still not eager to find out the answer..i wanna go for the jurong job..more interested in that job..thought the pay is lower..but..its more interesting..doing those high tech thing..come on..that's what i like about IT..doing those high tech things..
well well well..anyway..i went for soler concert..campus concert by the way..and..omg!!they are so good..the way the make use of their voices..and the way they interact with their audience..the way they play with music..
*three cheers for soler*
bought their cd after the concert end..20 bucks..2 cd..one canto+chinese another is eng..19 songs.. with their signature on it..muhahahaha..and this cd is limited..as in..they are not selling in sg..so well..they only sell it when they have event..thinking of after i have finish listening to it..and listen dao shuang that time..i sell it online..since there's their signature with it too..but i just heard that its illegal to do so..should i take the risk..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~
i just realised ytd..OMG!!!wk 14 IS ENDING!!!!WK 16 IS MY FINAL PRESENATATION..AND AND AND..I'M SCARED!!NOT CAUSE I NEVER FINISHED OR WAD..I"VE FINSIHED..I GUESS..IF I'M NOT AIMING FOR A B+ OR A...BUT WAD I'M SCARED ABOUT IS MS TEO LOO SEE...LOL...I DUN WANNA HER DURING MY PRESENTATION..COME SUAN N SAY..WA..TIS IS YEAR ONE WORK LEA..WA..SHE DUNO WAD WE LEARN DURING YEAR 1 LEA..THN DURING LAST SEM..GO TELL SO MANY YR 3 BIOINFORMATICS PEOPLE THAT THEIRS WORK IS YR 1 WORK..WHEN PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR IT..SO INSULTING!
hem..
anyway..gonna start my revision starting from tml onwards ler..for my exam of course...this is what i planned..regarding to whether m i really doing it..will be another issue..
ciaoz..going to improve on my project...cya~
Love is sour and bitter.