1 week after i come back from Hong Kong..I went to attend nan ren's big bro's ROM...well..from the pics..you can see that I've not wasted my money going Hong Kong..as I've turned rounder..and you can see my double chin!!!OMG!!!
well..let's take a look at the photos..
first...let's take a look at the venue outside..






nice right..haha..now let's take a look at the inside..





the witnesses...
the bride's father

the groom's father

the bride..

the groom..

woah..after signing the marriage agreement..its time..to wear the ring...




sweet~
come..let's look at the rest of the photos..with add-on of warmth and happiness..
the smile of the mother with her baby

sister and brother hand in hand

this little gal..on the stage cleaning her leg..lol..

mother..sister and brother..

nan ren's mother and grandmother

nan ren's parents

the bride, groom..and groom's parents

the groom..bride..me..and nan ren..

groom..bride..groom's big sista family

bride..groom..groom's 2nd sista n bf..

me and nan ren..posing for his sis's camera

now is the professional's camera..can see how much fat i have gain from hong kong..
candid

yay!twist~by the way..which camera to look at?

happy marriage~

together!

and forever!

Good Luck!

Blessings from me~

Happily ever after~
